Friday, February 25, 2011

Who do i think, i am ?

   Well here i am trying out my hand at blogging out my musing's, but who the hell do i think i am? out of the millions perhaps hundreds of millions blogging what can i possibly add that hasn't already been said and written. I enter the Bloggesphere with humility and trepidation hoping i don't sound like just another dumb ass tooting his horn on his soap box, with all his musings.
   Do you ever think about your past and some of the things you have said and done and wish you could change it, does the past sometimes haunt you like a bad dream you want to forget and the feeling's of loosing your mind only to tell yourself and the haunting thoughts "get the Fuck out of my head" ?.  I'm not mental i can assure you, im what some may call a "functioning manic depressive" I tend to work better under stressful situations, but when driving down the road in my truck i feel somewhat free as i focus on the road before me as my mind wanders the past, present and future, and contemplate "Just who do i think i am"?






1 comments:

Newbius said...

Putting you on my Blogroll. Welcome to the fun zone!

Post a Comment